NEW Year’s Eve in Goulburn is offering a feast of entertainment.
It may not have the colour of Sydney’s fireworks but local night spots will be jumping tomorrow night as we welcome 2013.
Local favourite Jamie Agius is promising a high energy show during his performance at the Exchange Hotel tonight.
Down at The Tatts, another local singer/songwriter, Tash will be wowing the crowd with her classic, easy listening
Over at the Workers Club, DJ Jeff Gray will get feet stomping.
GOULBURN NYE GIG GUIDE
- EXCHANGE HOTEL:Jamie Agius – 8pm til late (Admission free)
- GORDON HOTEL: Cover Notes - 8pm till late (Admission free)
- GOULBURN BOWLING CLUB: Time to Rock - 7.30pm till late (Admission free)
- GOULBURN SOLDIERS CLUB: The Wayne Ryder Band - 8pm till late (Admission free)
- GOULBURN WORKERS CLUB: DJ Jeff Gray - 9pm till late (Admission free)
- HIBERNIAN HOTEL: Gilesy and Darky - 8.30pm till late (Admission free)
- TATTERSALLS HOTEL: Tash - 9pm till late (Admission free)