Jetstar has announced a sale on international flights, with tickets to Bangkok from Melbourne or Sydney for under $200 one way.
Called 'The world's waiting. Are you ready?" sale, the Bangkok airfares are valid from late April to mid June.
Business class fares for the same journey are priced from $589.
From Melbourne or Sydney you can get to Singapore for as little as $159, to Hong Kong for $208 or Honolulu for $259.
The cheapest fares during the sale from Melbourne and Sydney are to Auckland for $125. You can fly from Townsville or Darwin to Bali for as little as $99.
The highest fare you'll pay is the $849 business class fare to Honolulu from Melbourne or Sydney.
All fares are based on their 'starter' fares and are one way, do not include checked baggage, meals and drinks, or seat selection.
Fares are only available on certain dates, which vary according to destination.
The sales fares are available from as early as next month in April, to as far away as December.
The sale starts from midnight on Thursday, March 2 and finishes on Monday 6 March at midnight, unless sold out prior.
For more information visit Jetstar.com.
Some of the sale fares on offer:
- Sydney or Melbourne (Tullamarine) to Phuket from $189
- Sydney or Melbourne (Tullamarine) to Ho Chi Minh from $179
- Melbourne (Tullamarine) to Bangkok from $189
- Sydney or Melbourne (Tullamarine) to Queenstown from $159
- Melbourne (Tullamarine) to Singapore from $159
- Perth to Singapore from $109
- Gold Coast to Auckland from $149
- Townsville to Bail (Denpasar) from $99
- Darwin to Singapore from $119
- Sydney to Christchurch from $125
- Sydney or Melbourne (Tullamarine) to Christchurch from $125
- Gold Coast to Christchurch from $139
- Sydney to Honolulu from $269
- Melbourne (Tullamarine) to Honolulu from $269
- Sydney or Melbourne (Tullamarine) to Bail (Denpasar) from $219
- Brisbane to Bail (Denpasar) from $209
- Perth to Bail (Denpasar) from $129
Sale starts midnight tonight.