Your new company
One of Australia’s top ASX listed companies are seeking a motivated and experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join their large finance team on a full-time permanent basis. This role will be based in their corporate offices which are based in Brisbane City. The office is located close to public transport connections and various cafes for lunch time dining options.
Your new role
You will report to a supportive Accounts Payable Manager where you will be responsible for the following:
- Matching purchase orders to invoices
- High volume invoice processing
- Resolve any supplier queries via phone and email
- Reconcile supplier accounts
- Liaise with various key stakeholders and suppliers
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful, you will meet the following requirements:
- Experience in Accounts Payable, ideally within the commercial sector
- Ability to work under pressure and handle high volumes
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Available to commence on short notice
What you'll get in return
In return for your strong work ethic, you will be rewarded with a supportive team environment and opportunity to work for a national business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume. The Consultant is Chris Viner on 07 3243 3011 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2580583