Your new company
A public sector department located in Adelaide is looking for multiple Asset Officers to join their team ASAP. The organisation is focusing on having an effective management plan to support the implementation of Capital Programs and Asset Services. These roles are ASO4 contracts running until 31/01/2022 with probability of extension.
Your new role
You will be responsible for a range of administrative functions and activities that relate to the buildings infrastructure and contribute to meeting department policies and goals.
What you'll need to succeed
- Apply operational Asset and Facility Services processes, fact sheets and guidelines to ensure high volumes of standard and critical projects are addressed
- Research and provide ongoing problem solving for specific projects
- Liaise with stakeholders on all site infrastructure issues and projects
- Capture and record all client and stakeholder enquiries and actions taken to ensure an accurate record is continually maintained
- Hard Services experience desired
- Trade background desired
- Must have WWC and be double Vaxxed
What you'll get in return
You will be apart of a dynamic team and working environment supporting one of the Premier Government facilities.
What you need to do now
Apply direct or feel free to contact Dana Linnett or Paul Hanna on (08) 7221 4146 for a confidential discussion. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2583061