Your new company
Our Client is a leading Australian bank with representation across retail, business, commercial, corporate and institutional banking, focusing on core markets across Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. This is an organisation where people strive and are rewarded for excellence and achievement. This role comes with access to a large, active portfolio of profitable Australian SME’s.
Your new role
As a Business Banking Manager you will:
- Use your commercial acumen to seek growth opportunities
- Build and maintain strong relationships with business customers
- Manage a portfolio of SME Customers, always providing exceptional service
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have:
- An understanding of Business Customers and their needs
- Strong experience in credit analysis and deal structuring
- An existing network of Brokers/Referral Partners
What you'll get in return
- Unlimited development opportunities and career progression
- Generous Company benefits and customer discounts
- A competitive salary of up to $115,000 + Super
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role,forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2559347