About Discovery Holiday Parks
G’day Group comprises three leading Australian tourism brands in Discovery Parks, G’day Parks and loyalty program G’day Rewards. Employing more than 1700 people Australia-wide, G’day Group has a truly national footprint of over 300 holiday parks, including 70 fully owned and operated parks. The largest park network in the country, we’re about authentic Australian holiday experiences and inviting all Aussies to say g’day to more of Australia.
We’re on a journey of growth and evolution to reshape the industry, offering the best customer experience underpinned by the best technology. With eyes on domestic and regional tourism like never before we are building a passionate, adaptable, high performance team to deliver holiday memories that put a smile in every g’day.
About the Role
We are looking for a motivated, hard working person to join our Discovery team. The successful candidate will be provided with inclusive accommodation, due to out of hours responsibilities of the role.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Park Operations, organisation and participation, including on-call and out of hours responsibilities.
• Occasional front office administration including management of guests accounts, forward bookings and reservations.
• Completion of grounds-keeping tasks, to ensure a high standard of appearance throughout the Park including maintenance of lawns, gardens, trees, painting etc.
• Completion of maintenance tasks across all Park facilities, including maintenance of plant, equipment and the Park's overall features and aesthetic appearance.
• Ensure the Park is compliant with all safety, statutory and brand standards.
• Performing Duty Manager responsibilities as required including: opening/closing facilities each day; performing out of hours security checks; attending to out of hours emergencies and/or crisis situations.
Skills & Experience
• Grounds and Maintenance experience.
• Preferably trade qualified, however not essential.
• Knowledge and understanding of WHS and responsibilities.
• Current drivers licence.
• Pool operations qualifications desirable.
• Great people and relationship building skills.
• Sound computer skills, especially in the MS Office suite.
• Availability to assist with on-call duties and work across a 7 day roster (weekends and Public Holidays).
How to Apply
If the above sounds like you then APPLY NOW!
Please visit the careers page on www.discoveryparks.com.au or via the link below. Please have your cover letter and resume together ready to upload.
We believe in creating experiences that people will always want more of. Inspiring and share worthy; the real stuff memories are made of.
Discovery Parks is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all our staff, customers and the communities we operate in. Due to the latest highly contagious Covid-19 Delta variant, Discovery Parks has implemented a vaccination policy which requires all employees, wherever possible, to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. This covid vaccination policy applies to all new Discovery Parks employees.
Prior to an offer of employment being made, candidates must provide authority for a Federal Police Clearance and Working With Children Clearance to disclose any criminal offences or charges. If you already have a Police Clearance valid within the last 6 months, please upload a copy to your profile.