Your new company
At Hays Specialist Recruitment we play a major role in supporting several businesses who manage remote camp sites in South Australia. Our clients have developed service solutions for remote sites to meet its clients' needs for comfort, safety and well-being at each stage of their projects.
Your new role
Due to increases in current requirements we have opportunities for Qualified Chefs AND Cooks with bulk catering experience to join our ongoing casual pool of staff. We supply staff to sites as small as 100 bed campsites up to 2000 bed campsites.
What you'll need to succeed
- A completed Certificate III in Commercial Cookery is ESSENTIAL for the role.
- Remote work experience will be highly regarded.
- You will be required to get a full Police Clearance, and provide 2 contactable references.
- A current Driving Licence is required for the above position.
- You must be flexible and be willing to work across all departments including day and night shift.
All candidates will be expected to undertake and pass an extensive pre-employment medical and instant drug and alcohol test. Successful candidates must be based in South Australia due to client requirements.
What you'll get in return
Excellent pay and conditions on a remote mining camp site. This is an opportunity to do Fly In, Fly Out shifts of 1-2 weeks at a time in remote locations. All flights, accommodation and food is paid for while you are away on site.
What you need to do now
For further information please contact Geanna Castro on 08 7221 4100 or email your application directly to Geanna.Castro@hays.com.au or apply via the link.
LHS 297508 #2576041