Your New Company:
This national company is passionate about providing the Aged Care industry fresh, great quality meals to each of their facilities. They pride themselves on making a difference and creating a positive environment for their employees.
This assignment will require the successful candidate to be available to start for work early January 2022.
The roster will consist of 5 days (Monday to Friday). Working 6:30am - 3pm each day.
Your New Role:
- Preparing up to five hot meals fresh for Residents daily.
- Serving between 30-120 meals depending on facility.
- Being involved in menu design.
- Cleaning equipment and workspace.
What You'll Need To Succeed:
- Immediately available for contract work.
- Qualified to work in commercial cookery.
- Must be able to supply your own uniform and all tools of the trade.
- WWCC and Police Check (desirable but not essential).
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- Relevant/ Appropriate Vaccinations to work within the Aged Care/ Health Care Industry.
What You'll Get In Return:
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Great hours.
- Supportive team environment.
- Ability to positively impact others through food.
What You Need To Do Now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively email your resume directly to Caitlin.Mcdonald@hays.com.au
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2324961