Your new company
Your new company will be the provider of services to a premier Government Healthcare facility who is looking to employ a Cleaning and Waste Manager on a permanent basis.
Your new role
In the role, you will be responsible for the management of cleaning and waste services across this state-of-the-art facility as well as the coordination of cleaning staff and the implementation of cleaning plans, both periodic and reactive planning.
What you'll need to succeed
You will report directly to the Service Delivery Manager to ensure all cleaning and waste services are carried out in line with the contractual requirements.
- Ensuring the high-level performance and success of the cleaning and waste functions
- Leading, motivating and developing staff to ensure all contractual obligations are met.
- Building and maintaining relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Developing and implementing service line business plans
- Developing and implementing strategies to deliver performance goals & targets
- Previous experience in healthcare desired but not required
- Possess a strong knowledge of current WHS policies
- Strong knowledge of Infection Control Policies
- Proficient in MS Office Programs
What you'll get in return
You will be part of the senior leadership team with a broad responsibility that will allow you to showcase your skill and further develop your career. You’ll work in an exciting fast paced industry with a strong supportive team within a healthcare setting.
What you need to do now
Apply direct or feel free to contact Dana Linnett or Paul Hanna on (08) 7221 4146 or email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] for a confidential discussion. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2575215