About Our Client
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to join a global FMCG company with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio. This organisation is market leading in three disciplines across industrial and consumer brands.
This organisation is highly regarded across each of its industries and is famed for its strong brands and innovative technologies. With over 50,000 people employed across the globe, the right candidate will join a passionate and diverse team with a strong company culture that shares a common purpose to better the organisation.
- Support B & L Supply Chain managers with freight and warehouse cost analysis based on fixed/variable cost drivers.
- Support Supply Chain team with Inventory management, assist in provision booking and ensure scrapping process is fully in compliance with company policy.
- Drive margin improvement measures with support from respective Supply Chain and Purchasing colleagues and provide regular analysis.
- Controls Advertising/Marketing and Structure cost budgets of the B & L businesses in close alignment with respective Controllers within the Finance team and ensure actual spending is in line with budgets.
- Prepare detailed marketing and structure cost budgets
- Alignment and close collaboration with Business Controllers of B & L business units.
- Ongoing process improvement and system enhancements.
The Successful Applicant
- CA/CPA/CMA qualified or working towards
- Management accounting experience in FMCG
- Strong SAP knowledge and experience
- Strong analytical skills and advance MS Excel/PowerPoint
- Open communication style and experience dealing with various stakeholders
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration package
- Flexible work arrangements
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Career development, training and support
- Supportive management