Green Light Worldwide have an exciting opportunity for a high calibre, Contact Centre Officers to join one of our delivery partners based in their Brisbane offices. This position will involve working in a busy team environment for a large financial institution.
The Contact Centre Consultant will join an established team and be responsible for the quality assurance and administration of a loans processing environment. This is an ideal opportunity for Document Examiner with similar experience and enjoy dynamic, busy offices and keen to assist end customers in a timely and professional manner.
The role requires well-spoken and professional individuals with the ability to process a large volume of processing administration while still having good attention to detail.
- Verify an allocation of new files daily and accurately identify and advise any outstanding requirements.
- Correctly calculate and input of all fees and charges including Government stamp duty and registration costs, lender fees and legal/disbursement fees.
- Work closely with admin support members on the preparation of loan applications.
- Manage the loan application from preparation, lodgement, loan approval and through to settlement.
- Liaise with bank assessors, BDMs legal professionals and clients.
- Prepare applications to be assessed by the loan processing team.
- Ensure all enquiries/scenarios are accurately logged onto processing systems.
- Liaise with and provide support to the processing team.
- Ability to manage a high-volume workload and work well in a high-pressure busy environment.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Ideally have experience in a financial services industry, ideally in a similar operational support role.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to think laterally and objectively assess all relevant factors from both the customer and Bank perspective.
- High level attention to detail and experience in processing data in a timely manner
- The ability to prioritise competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A positive and resilient attitude with a proactive approach and willingness to learn.
- Experience with General processing from a financial services perspective is ideal but not essential.
- Ideally understand lending practices, loan structures and familiar with lenders and processes.
- Previous Lending Industry Experience preferred but not essential.
- Property investment knowledge is desirable but not essential.
Green Light is one of ANZ's most successful and fastest growing IT services businesses. We offer a wide range of IT services in Security, infrastructure and Systems Integration to a diverse customer base throughout Australia, New Zealand, SE Asia and Europe.