Your new company
Our community focused client has a current requirement for a Corporate Accountant to join them on an initial contract basis until the end of February 2022. This contract position is ideally looking to start within the next week.
Your new role
As the Corporate Accountant you will report to the Finance Manager and be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Preparing monthly financial reports, variance analysis and additional operational performance analysis.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- FBT, BAS and funding acquittal reporting.
- Performing complex reconciliations.
- Management of the month-end process.
- Assist with budgets and forecasts.
- Fixed asset management.
- Attend to audit queries and perform ad hoc accounting duties as per request.
What you'll need to succeed
- CA/CPA qualification or equivalent accounting qualification.
- Ability to commence this contract position within the next week.
- Strong corporate accounting experience.
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Current National Police Clearance within the past 3 months.
- Strong Excel skills with the ability to work with large sets of data.
- Proven analytical skills to review operational performance and add value through commentary.
What you'll get in return
- An attractive pay + super.
- Work within a friendly, inclusive and professional team environment.
- Engage with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Work for a well respected organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Ed Inglis on (08) 9322 5198.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2584916