Your new company
This reputable government department are seeking multiple Customer Service Officers to assist in providing high quality customer service to their customers.
Your new role
You will be providing a high-level customer service experience and ensuring your administration tasks are undertaken with high attention to detail. The key functions of this role include:
- Ability to deliver high quality customer service, through strong customer engagement in a high volume contact centre environment
- Handle customer enquiries promptly and courteously while maintaining confidentiality and using discretion in the performance of all duties.
- Maintaining accurate data records in a customer management system to ensure that customer enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Ability to confidently use multiple technology platforms and databases
- Must adhere and meet to Contact Centre KPI’s on a daily and monthly basis
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful in this position, it is recommended to have:
- Previous experience working within a contact centre essential and an ability to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment
- You will need to pass a typing test and have a suitable WFH environment and wifi, and happy to travel into the Parramatta office roughly once a month
- You must be able to commence on short notice and commit to the full assignment 29th November – 27th March 2022 (excepting the xmas shutdown period 24th Dec – 9th Jan)
- You must be able to commit to the 7.30am – 6pm rotating roster
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Confident multi-tasker and have a committed approach to customer satisfaction
- High attention to detail
Please note that this role requires successful applicants to be fully vaccinated or have a signed medical exemption
What you'll get in return
On offer to you is a call centre officer position assisting a reputable government department on a short-term project at a pay rate of $31.29 per hour + super. In return you will receive 7 hours per day / 35 hours per week on a rotating roster from 7.30am – 6pm Monday – Friday. This role is predominantly WORK FROM HOME, with all equipment provided, and may involve one day a month in the office. The contract is looking to start ASAP and is currently estimated to the 27th of March 2022, with strong potential for extension. Please note there is a Christmas shutdown period from the 24th December – 9th January.
What you need to do now
Submit your application using the Apply Now button. Within 24 hours of your application submission, you will receive an online form via SMS/Email which you should complete at your earliest convenience. Please note, this online form should take no longer than 5 minutes to complete and is required for your application to be considered.
LHS 297508 #2584355