Your new company
A bank in Perth is looking to recruit a Customer Service Officer to its team on a permanent full-time basis. This position is looking to start ASAP.
Your new company offers saving accounts, account checking, consumer and business loans, credit and debit cards, online and mobile banking, bill payment, and other financial services to customers in Australia.
Your new role
The primary objective of the role is to support the banks strategy by, meeting all banks customers every day banking needs by providing exceptional quality and efficient customer care through their informed front line knowledge and advice on all of the products and services that the bank provides.
The role is an integral part of the Operations team and has the flexibility to encompass other tasks and duties within the incumbent’s level of competence, as well as taking part in one off or ongoing projects that are important to their area.
Responsibilities in this role include:
- Deliver a consistent, quality customer experience while managing customer expectations, solving problems, enquiries and complex transactions;
- Ensure customer related issues are resolved in a timely manner;
- Educate and assist customers on the self – service online facilities;
- Assist customers with all their banking queries, these queries may be received by telephone, email, secure mail etc.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the banks products and services with the ability to match products against customer needs
- Participate in all internal and external training initiatives to ensure customer care is delivered to the highest standard and that Customer Care team functions can still occur in any employee’s absence.
- Set up and manage the lifecycle of all customer payment types this includes but is not limited
- to DEs, STOs, Cheques, Real Time Gross Settlements, TD Redemptions;
- Manage payment processing, queries and investigations;
- Payment Exception Queue management and administration; and
- Accurately record and reconcile transactions promptly and efficiently by the end of each day.
What you'll need to succeed
Your previous experience in a similar role within this area will lead to your success, as will:
- Minimum of 12 months banking/financial services experience
- Customer focused with a proven record of delivering valuable customer experiences;
- Educating customers and explaining complex information in simple terms;
- Working with technology across multiple platforms
- Intermediate Excel Skills.
- Demonstrates professional standards and an appreciation for confidentiality;
- Self-starter that adheres to deadlines and commitment made;
- Achieves goals independently and works well with others in a team environment
- Ability to pass all necessary background checks and onboarding process.
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work you'll be rewarded with:
- Salary of between $55,000 upto $60,000 + super
- Generous employee discounts
- An exciting and creative environment with modern tools and technology
- Perth CBD location
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2646560