Your new company
The client is one of the market leaders when it comes to installing HVAC duct systems as they provide a high calibre service to their large clientele base. They mainly focus on high-rise commercial projects through out all of Sydney. Due to a high increase in work load the client is looking to acquire a few 1st class sheet metal workers to join their team with a high possibility of ongoing work.
Your new role
The responsibilities and duties will be:
- Conducting installation of HVAC related equipment following manufacturer’s specification and company policies.
- Installing copper refrigerant lines to AC units which includes soldering and brazing
- Making sure the connection of gas lines to heating equipment is done properly
- Cutting and measuring duct on site
- Reading plans and working accordingly
What you'll need to succeed
- Having effective written and verbal communication skills
- Being trade qualified and having at least 3 years of experience installing HVAC systems
- Having a strong mechanical aptitude
- Provide a recent and relevant reference within the sheet metal industry
- Must have a valid driving license + own tools
What you'll get in return
Working for a market leader who constantly is acquiring new projects which means high possibility of ongoing and secure work. Competitive base salary rates which include attractive penalty rates for overtime and Saturday work. A friendly and supportive workforce which has a strong chance of progression for those who perform.
What you need to do now
If interested in this role click apply now with your most recent resume/CV to email@example.com or call us on 0498100171! Hays recruitment is a global leader within the recruitment sector and whom has reputable & credible clients within the trades and labour industry. If this role isn’t the right fit for you but are currently active in the market, please contact us for a confidential conversation on your future career path.
LHS 297508 #2567209