Educational Leader - Goodstart Meadow Springs
Goodstart is Australia’s largest early learning provider. As a not–for–profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. Our people are our foundation, together we are working to ensure children have the learning, development and wellbeing outcomes they need for school and life.
Meet your team
Goodstart Early Learning Meadow Springs is a large, well presented centre in a growing area close to a shopping centre, service station and local state and private schools. The centre is fully staffed with each of our five rooms having Diploma trained educators. All our educators are dedicated to offering the highest standard of childcare to all of our families in a setting that accommodates all children's developmental needs.
Our centre was assessed by (ACECQA) and we received an overall rating of ‘Exceeding’. This process is a National Framework, which rates all Childcare Centres across Australia against the National Quality Standards.
- Friendly and supportive team with large national head office support
- We pay highly competitive salaries above the national award rates
- Ongoing professional development and opportunities which include, secondments to rural communities and up skilling programs
- Career opportunities and paid learning and development
- Employee benefits including childcare discounts and professional development opportunities
- Purchased additional annual leave
- Relocation assistance
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care (ACECQA recognised qualifications)
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards
- Exceptional knowledge of safety and wellbeing
- Leadership skills
- Passionate Educators who are driven by their desire to provide quality learning experiences
- Willingness to learn and be a part of the team
- Strong communication skills, reliable and punctual
Supporting our people and protecting our children
We are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment. We support and encourage individual growth and strong teams that are made up of many different cultures and backgrounds.
We are deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel connected and a strong sense of belonging. By weaving Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives through all that we do, we aim to build knowledge and a deeper understanding of our First Nations People and culture for all in our team.
Posting Notes: MEADOW SPRINGS, PERTH || WA || Australia (AU) || [[j2wDept]] || SF:LI || Diploma - Children's Services or equiv || Full-Time