Educational Leader – Goodstart Atwell
Goodstart Exists for Children, not Profit
Goodstart is Australia’s largest early learning provider. As a not–for–profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. Our people are our foundation, together we are working to ensure children have the learning, development and wellbeing outcomes they need for school and life.
Meet your team
- Goodstart Atwell is an Exceeding Centre
- Colourful, engaging programs accounting for each child’s individual interests, needs and strengths
- Carefully designed spaces to encourage a stronger understanding of the environment and sustainability
- Passionate Team of Qualified Educators
- Permanent Full Time Position - 38 Hours Weekly
What Goodstart can offer you
There are so many reasons to join the Goodstart family. Let’s start with the benefits!
- Paid professional development - we offer a range of opportunities to grow your skills and your career
- Competitive pay you’ll get paid on par with state primary school Teachers (if you hold your Bachelor in Early Childhood Education and Care or equivalent)
- Wellbeing focus - you’ll get two extra days off per year, and our dedicated wellbeing program will ensure you get the support you need, when you need it most
- Additional leave - you’ll have the option to purchase extra leave for even greater work life balance
- 4 weeks paid parental leave – increasing to 6 weeks from December 2023
- Retail and childcare discounts - you’ll save money on insurance, travel and technology, and get 50% discount off your childcare gap fees
You’ll also love
- Centre support - dedicated support and guidance on a range of topics, such as safety, teaching and inclusion, delivered face to face or virtually by our centre support team
- Security and stability - with over 670 centres across Australia, you’ll have the support of a large network and the stability of a respected organisation
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care (ACECQA recognised qualifications)
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards
- Exceptional knowledge of safety and wellbeing
- Passionate educator who is driven by a desire to provide quality learning experiences
- Experience in a Senior Educator /Leadership role
- Plan and implement innovative and high-quality educational programs for each individual child
- Lead, mentor and support a team of passionate educators within your room
- Willingness to learn and be a part of the team
- Strong communication skills, reliable and punctual
Supporting our people and protecting our children
We are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment. We support and encourage individual growth and strong teams that are made up of many different cultures and backgrounds.
We are deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel connected and a strong sense of belonging. By weaving Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives through all that we do, we aim to build knowledge and a deeper understanding of our First Nations People and culture for all in our team.
Posting Notes: ATWELL, PERTH || WA || Australia (AU) || [[j2wDept]] || SF:LI || Diploma - Children's Services or equiv || Full-Time