Educator Diploma - Goodstart Early Learning Smithfield
Goodstart is Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care. Founded with a vision for all Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life, as a not-for-profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. We are entirely Australian owned employing over 15,000 people, and caring for over 71,000 children.
Goodstart Early Learning have a wonderful and rewarding position available for an experienced Educator to join our team at Goodstart Smithfield. This centre is part of a unique initiative being run by Goodstart offering an intensive, integrated approach to Enhancing Children’s Outcomes (EChO
What is EChO?
Our EChO initiative is a targeted approach within Goodstart’s Social Inclusion Strategy that builds on our universally available early learning and care programs. The approach uses an Enhanced Service Delivery Model to provide wrap around intensive and sustainable resources to Goodstart Early Learning centres located in communities where children are more vulnerable to poor outcomes.
- 90 place cente
- Work within the Enhancing Children's Outcomes (ECho) framework
- Experienced team of educators
- Located within walking distance to Munno Para Shopping Centre
- Fixed term-4mths 38hrs a week
- Friendly and support team with large national head office support
- We pay highly competitive salaries above the national award rates
- Ongoing professional development and opportunities
- Career opportunities and paid learning and development
- Employee benefits that range from discounted travel, insurance, and technology
- Certificate III or ACECQA recognized qualifications
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and national Quality Standard
- Exceptional knowledge of safety and wellbeing
- Passionate Educators who are driven by their desire to provide quality learning experiences
- Willingness to learn and be a part of the team
- Strong communication skills, reliable and punctual
Supporting our people and protecting our children
We are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment. We support and encourage individual growth and strong teams that are made up of many different cultures and backgrounds.
We are deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel connected and a strong sense of belonging. By weaving Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives through all that we do, we aim to build knowledge and a deeper understanding of our First Nations People and culture for all in our team.