Educator – Goodstart Traralgon Grey Street
Goodstart is Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care. Founded with a vision for all Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life, as a not-for-profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. We are entirely Australian owned employing over 15,000 people and caring for over 71,000 children.
Goodstart Traralgon Grey Street are currently seeking an experienced Educator to join their team. This 60 place centre has been a part of Goodstart since 2005 and is located in a convenient area close to schools and public transport. The centre has a strong community spirit and through excursions and participation in community events, the team are able to deepen the relationship between the centre and the community, while teaching the children about being a contributing and active member of society.
The team are currently seeking an experienced Educator to join them on a full-time permanent basis. To be successful in this role you will be a team player, collaborating with the Senior Educators and Educational Leader within your centre to observe, inform and continuously improve our educational programs on offer to children. You put safety first with everything that you do and ensure all learning experiences are inclusive and response to the needs of all children.
- Friendly and support team with large national head office support
- We pay highly competitive salaries above the national award rates
- Ongoing professional development and opportunities which include overseas study tours, secondments to rural communities and up skilling programs
- Career opportunities and paid learning and development
- Employee benefits that range from childcare discounts, discounted travel, insurance, and technology
- Cert III or Diploma ACECQA recognized qualifications
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and national Quality Standard
- Exceptional knowledge of safety and wellbeing
- Passionate Educators who are driven by their desire to provide quality learning experiences
- Willingness to learn and be a part of the team
- Strong communication skills, reliable and punctual
Supporting our people and protecting our children
We are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment. We support and encourage individual growth and strong teams that are made up of many different cultures and backgrounds.
We are deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel connected and a strong sense of belonging. By weaving Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives through all that we do, we aim to build knowledge and a deeper understanding of our First Nations People and culture for all in our team.