Your new company
Your new company has over 25 years’ experience in the Construction Industry. Specialising in earth moving they provide solutions to residential, commercial, industrial and rural sectors. With a strong pipeline of work for 2022, they are welcoming experienced operators into their teams.
Your new role
You will be an Excavator Operator, operating machines up to 40tonne. Your tasks will include breaking and sorting rock, trenching and loading trucks. You will be working primarily on subdivision sites in Melbourne’s Northern and Western suburbs. This is an ongoing role that is secure for 2022.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience as an Excavator Operator in Civil Construction
- Excavator Operator ticket
- White Card
- Reliable transport
- Other relevant tickets are favourable eg, Roller, Moxy, Front-End loader
- Available for full time hours
- Proactive attitude and a strong work ethic
What you'll get in return
- Ongoing work throughout 2022
- Above the award pay rate as well as penalties and a travel allowance
- The chance to work with a busy and growing earthmoving company
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Alternatively you can email your CV to Olivia.email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Olivia on 0493 154 278 for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2549053