Your new company
We are currently working with multiple clients across both government agencies and the private sector to find Facilities Officers, with experience across administrative & operational functions. These roles are all short-term temporary assignment, starting immediately.
Your new role
- Scheduling maintenance tasks for facilities plant and equipment.
- Overseeing contractors and ensuring work is completed in a timely manner and that work complies with the requirements of relevant codes, standards, and regulations.
- Liaising with customers and contractors to ensure co-ordination of work.
- Providing timely, responsive administrative and project support to operational activities which foster an environment of continuous improvement and best practice to enable business systems to meet the Departments’ statutory, regulatory, audit and operational requirements.
- Facilitate the delivery of a range of hire agreements and contracts.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally, the successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in an operational & administrative facilities role
- The ability to quickly adapt to new technology & software’s
- Strong written & verbal communication with diverse internal & external stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills & strong attention to detail
- The ability to work to deadlines
- Candidates with trade qualifications are encouraged to apply
- Ideally you would have a National Police Clearance, Working with Check and DHS security clearance or willing to obtain
What you'll get in return
These are exciting openings which will see you working alongside a collaborative team of like-minded professionals. You will be kept busy, working in a fast-paced environment and liaise with a broad range of internal & external stakeholders. You will be paid an hourly rate for all hours worked and your input into the department will be valued.
What you need to do now
Apply direct or feel free to contact Paul Hanna on (08) 7221 4146 for a confidential discussion. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career. At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2570696