There are number of positions available for housekeepers, kitchen hand, bus drivers and maintenance areas.
Hays are currently seeking experienced Utilities Staff for high volume mine sites within the NT.
Proven experience within the field you are applying for is required in order to be successful.
There are number of positions available for housekeepers, kitchen hand, bus drivers and maintenance areas. Hays are looking for staff with some of the following criteria:
- Qualifications within catering or cleaning Industry
- Previous experience in industrial or commercial cleaning
- Previous experience working in high tempo kitchen
- Ability to work remote or on mining sites
- The ability to pass a drug and alcohol screening and pre-employment medical
- A current Federal Police Clearance Check (completed within last 6 months)
- HR Licence with H endorsements will be highly regarded
- Australian Citizens & working visa’s may apply
These opportunities will offer the chance to work with Australian and Global market leaders in the Soft Services industry. These positions offer highly competitive salaries and are an excellent opportunity for personal career progression.
Please note NT Residents need only apply.
If you believe you have the above qualities, please feel free to send your CV to the email below and if successful you will be contact in due time. To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
LHS 297508 #2575109