Your new company
Financial Services specialising in finance and insurance products.
Your new role
As the Financial Accountant you will reporting the Financial Accounting Manager and take responsibility for providing financial and regulatory reporting to senior management and board members.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Financial Accounting including financial reporting, month end operations and audits
- Treasury accounting and regulatory reporting
- Provide advice to business relating to accounting standards
- Represent finance in ad hoc projects
What you'll need to succeed
- You MUST be CA/CPA qualified or similar with at least 3 years work experience
- You will have knowledge of treasury accounting and regulatory reporting such as APRA
- A strong understanding of accounting standards such as AASB/IFRS
- You will have proven working knowledge of SAP and advanced
- Excel Experienced with
- SQL is highly desired
- You will have a high attention to detail and be a proactive team player
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sydney North Shore location
- Additional benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2563773