Your new company
Our client operating within the Mining Industry has a current vacancy for a temporary Financial Accountant for a 6 month period. This organisation is located East of Perth.
Your new role
Your responsibilities will include all general Financial Accounting with a focus on fixed assets. The duties include but are not limited to:
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Maintenance of general ledger for all entities
- Preparation and review of month end journals and reconciliations
- Lodging monthly BAS
- Maintaining fixed assets
What you'll need to succeed
Your previous experience in a similar role will be essential, as will:
- Financial accounting experience
- Fixed asset accounting experience
- CPA or CA qualification
- Positive attitude and high attention to detail
- Hit the ground running
- SAP experience
What you'll get in return
You will be a part of a supportive and encouraging team who value their employees’ efforts. Full time hours free parking. Subject to various factors there is a possibility that this initial temporary assignment may be extended or offered on a long-term basis in the future.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Breanna Elezovich now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2587861