- Are you an Occupational Therapist who has had enough of Occ Rehab? Our client was formed to get off the Occ Rehab mouse wheel to provide assistance to employers directly.
- Wanting an attractive remuneration package and flexible work-life balance? Are you looking for a stress-free, enjoyable work environment without getting bogged down with initial assessments and progress reports?
- If you’re on the hunt for a hands-on role, where you can make a real difference to someone’s life, then keep reading - this is for you!
- Our Client is a small boutique injury prevention, management and Occupational Therapy business that are locally owned and operated currently in both Mildura and Shepperton Victoria with geographic expansion on the horizon.
Their core objectives are to assist employers to identify solutions to health-related problems within their workplaces and provide OT Assessment and treatment services for customers operating under the NDIS.
This role would entail working mostly in injury management for employers. - so forget about the dreaded pesky formal report writing!
The company provide a fun and vibrant work culture for our people with a very attractive remuneration package whilst balancing the work/life equation.
We are currently seeking a suitably qualified full-time Occupational Therapist, to join the team in Shepparton, Victoria however we also can accommodate part-time for the right candidate.
This Occupational Therapist role has a vast array of functions which may include:
- Identifying client needs and implementing client treatment programs
- Managing a diverse range of clients with injuries and disabilities
- COVID Rapid Screening;
- Working closely with our affiliate health partners including but not limited to General Practitioners, Physiotherapists and surgeons
- Provide ongoing support to workers and employers over and beyond the recovery and return to work phase;
- Assist our senior Drug & Alcohol Screener to conduct screening services for our customer base;
- Complete Pre-Employment and Fitness for Work Assessments;
- Complete corporate vision screening services;
- Assist in the delivery and coordination of our eclectic range of corporate training programs;
- Facilitate manual handling training for customers
- Assist customers to solve a range of employee health-related problems impacting their workplaces.
What your day will entail:
At our client, no two days are ever the same. Expect your days to include;
- Managing a caseload of people with injuries or disabilities to ensure they access appropriate treatment to maximise recovery;
- Assisting employers to comply and manage their return-to-work obligations and implement appropriate return to work plans for their injured people;
- Identifying solutions for clients and providing treatment programs for clients;
- Coordinating, implementing and communicating return to work strategies, treatment plans and outcomes to all stakeholders to ensure all parties are abreast of expectations;
- Completing an eclectic range of assessments of functional abilities including identifying barriers with solutions to maximise recovery and return to work
- Assisting employers with the implementation and execution of their Drug & Alcohol Screening programs
- Assisting the training team in the coordination of our corporate customer training calendar
There are many benefits on offer:
Set your own remuneration package which can include:
- Access to a company motor vehicle with provisions for private use;
- Base salary plus achievable bonus structure allowing you to earn over $100k per annum;
- Opportunities for additional funding contributions to HECS fees for employees who show commitment in their role.
- Our client put the FREE in freedom by offering flexible work arrangements so that you have the freedom to build and manage your own work schedule to suit your lifestyle;
- Family-owned, family centred - they put you and your family first;
- Friendly, fun environment, you’ll never be JUST a number;
- High and effective communication across the entire team, they encourage new ideas and will encourage you to speak freely within the team;
- Ongoing professional and business development opportunities and support, so you can continue to learn and grow in your field;
- Grow your professional profile and participate in regular networking opportunities and corporate lunches where you’ll rub shoulders with some of Australia’s leading surgeons and specialists from both Melbourne and Adelaide;
- Enjoy a diverse range of work tasks and never get bored or “watch the clock” again;
- Provision of state of the art laptop computer, mobile phone and IT infrastructure to make your job as easy as possible;
- Enjoy the fruits of a small team environment that encourages growth and improvement.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity contact Grant Beggs on 0413 507 580 or GRANT@PRESTIGESTAFFING.COM.AU
To submit your application, click APPLY NOW. Please make sure you upload a cover letter explaining your suitability for the role, relevant qualifications, and recent resume, complete with a minimum of two professional references.