Your new company
This school is a pillar in the community and has provided outstanding education services for many years. They pride themselves on providing faith-based quality Education in an inclusive and supportive environment. This exciting opportunity for the right candidate is covering maternity leave on a 12-month contract starting February 7th.
Your new role
As the Director you will be responsible for the day to day effective and efficient operation of an OSHC program, including before and after school care and vacation care. This role would suit someone with strong leadership qualities, someone who is engaging and has experience in managing a range of behaviours in primary school aged children. Shifts are before school 0700-0900 and after school 1430-1800, as well as additional administration time equally 37.5 hours per week. We encourage anyone with a teaching background to apply.
What you'll need to succeed
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Current DHS Working with Children Clearance
- Sound knowledge of QIP, NQF & NQS requirements and knowledge of CCS.
- General administration, accounts and record management skills
- Experience supervising and leading staff
- Proven success in service compliance and leading the program and practice
- A current first-aid certificate and current certificate in Responding to Abuse and Neglect.
- The ability to interact well with children and build positive relationships with families.
- Ability to work and contribute to a team
- Passion for furthering your own professional development
- Risk Management-- the ability to manage day to day risks both on and off site.
What you'll get in return
- Opportunities for professional development
- 12 Month fixed term contract
- Supportive and cohesive team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Athena George on (08) 7221 4106 for a confidential discussion about the role.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2583757