About the role
Protech NQ are seeking experienced Operators with Loader or Excavator tickets for seasonal works based in Townsville.
We also have opportunities for individuals who are working on rosters looking for work on their off weeks.
• Use of Mobile Plant Equipment including Loaders and Excavators
• Working with materials in a manufacturing environment
• Daily pre-start checks & regular vehicle maintenance
• Capable of following general safe practices in accordance with the Workplace Health & Safety Act
Skills & Attributes
• Loader and/or Excavator RII certificates with minimum 2 years' experience
• Forklift tickets - (highly desirable)
• Previous experience working in the Manufacturing Industry (highly desirable)
• Construction White and or Blue Card
• Sound oral, written communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively and professionally engage with others
• Effective time and workload management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
• An honest and reliable work ethic
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Confidence to work unsupervised or in a team environment
The successful applicant will undergo a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol testing.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' and if you have any additional questions call our Protech Office on 07 4771 7600