Your new company
Local government organisation
Your new role
- Establish an IP&R framework (compliant with requirements) that promotes ownership and facilitates delivery and reporting of plans which support community priorities within resource constraints and Promote compliance with legislative and OLG requirements.
- Promote the integration and consistency of plans whilst also supporting strategic objectives in a sustainable manner.
- Promote and partner in the development of an IP&R “community of practice” and help facilitate cross-team engagement in IP&R related activities and actively engage in cross-council networks.
- Advise and support key stakeholders (Councillors, Executive Leadership Team (ELT), Business Unit (BU) Managers, and other planning staff) across all IP&R activities including relevant Joint Organisation related matters.
- Research, coordinate, design and present information for inclusion in plans, reports and submissions.
- Continually improve Council’s IP&R framework, processes and underlying tools and systems.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate must have:
- Degree qualifications in business, economics, arts or other relevant discipline.
- Demonstrated experience (minimum of 5 years in strategic and operational planning roles and effectively undertake these activities in a multi-function, multi-stakeholder organisation.
- Demonstrated project management and coordination skills to enable the effective management of organisational planning and reporting processes across multiple stakeholders to achieve desired planning and reporting outcomes within established timelines.
- Demonstrated ability to work at the strategic level and strong attention to detail to ensure consistency and quality is reflected in planning documents.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and proven ability to read, interpret and apply relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
What you'll get in return
We are looking for a temporary full-time staff to commence ASAP and work until 12 January 2022. This
position is full-time, 35 hours per week working Monday to Friday
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2574909