- Are you process driven and looking for casual night shift work?
- Be part of the production of your leading local newspaper
- Must be flexible and able to work night shift
Assist in the printing production of household names including the Townsville Bulletin, The Courier Mail, The Cairns Post, The Australian and more at our Print Centre in Townsville .
What’s the role?
- Carry out manual print packaging work
- Operation of rolled paper machinery and hopper feeding
- Package newspapers in a timely manner and within allocated time frames
- Ensure the safe operation of machinery at all times
- Insert magazines in to newspapers
- Lifting loads up to 15kg
- Cleaning equipment
Who are you?
- Forklift licence is desirable but not essential
- Excellent verbal communication skills and a strong team player
- Manual handling capability is essential
- Capable to participate in repetitive work
- Able to work effectively in a time constrained environment
- Available to cover additional shifts at short notice
- Previous experience in a factory, process working or pic packing will be highly regarded
- Available to start immediately
What’s in it for you?
- Local and collaborative work
- Opportunity to innovate, challenge the norm and pioneer the way forward
- Work with some of Australia's most recognised and prestigious brands
Who are we?
We are Australia’s number one and most influential media organisation with more than 150 prestige brands across news, sport and lifestyle. Each month more than 17 million Australians choose to consume news and information from our digital and print products – more than any other media group in Australia.
Where do I sign?
Apply now or for more information on careers at News Corp Australia visit www.newscorpaustralia.com/careers
Candidates must be available to work Monday - Sunday between 8:30pm - 1am (Night Shift).