Located in the tropical paradise city of Cairns, Hydrogen Technologies are an innovation and engineering company applying the ground-breaking science of molecular hydrogen’s significance in biology to everyday practical applications throughout the world.
About the Role
We are looking for workers who have experience using various hand and power tools, and who are mechanically minded and are able to problem solve issues. You will also have a general understanding of electronics. Experience in working with electronic processes will be of a great benefit.
- High school certificate or equivalent
- Manufacturing technology, engineering technology, computer science, or other specialized training (recommended, but not necessary)
Experience: (recommended, not necessary)
- Manual dexterity - extensive knowledge in handling both hand and power tools (will mostly use hand tools)
- Basic electrical understanding
- Computer literate - basic IT and computer software understanding (Microsoft Word, Excel, Email etc.)
- Experience working with low voltage electronics (desirable)
- Ability to read technical drawings (desirable)
- Commitment to the company and its staff members
- Aptitude in electronics or technical work
- Ability to accurately complete job tasks to a high quality
- Eager to always continue learning and share opinions
- Ability to work professionally within a team, without distractions
- Task focused
- Reliable and punctual
Duties: (include but not limited to)
- Connect and assemble wires to various electrical components
- Inspect and test basic electrical components and diagnose any faults
- Production and Assembly work
- Able to perform the work activities, reliably, consistently, and repeatedly
- Perform the activities to the required standards
- Meet production deadlines set for the test team and prioritise work flow
- General Housekeeping duties
What's on Offer
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, excellent career opportunities, a positive friendly environment and a great team! Most of all though, the opportunity to be part of something truly great in the world, and the ability to contribute and receive value and worth. We believe in and stand by our values of Respect, Integrity and Courage. Be proud of what you can do and bring to the team. Come with us as we grow and make real differences in the world.
Send your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today so you don’t miss out on this opportunity! If you want to be the best you can be, then we want to help you get there.