About the business
Ten Minutes by Tractor is an award winning winery and restaurant based in the beautiful hinterland of the Mornington Peninsula.
The business started over 20 years ago and we have been very fortunate to bring together a group of talented people from across the world, who share our passion and love of what we do, to bring great wine and food together in a way that provides a memorable experience for our guests.
About the role
We are seeking full-time section waiters, a bartender, casual runners to join our front of house team, with a keen interest in hospitality, experience in customer service, a strong work ethic and a desire to learn about wine and our region. We have a roles available in our cellar door, terrace and fine dining restaurant.
Benefits and perks
- Immediate start
- Career growth opportunities for the right candidate
- Stunning job location
- An established brand with focus & vision
- Uncompromising drive for excellence
- Full-time and part-time positions available
Skills and experience
- Exceptional service skills - preferably with fine dining experience
- Effective communication skills
- Professionalism, punctual and well presented
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Strong work ethic
- Flexible working hours, weekend essential
- Genuine desire to evolve, adapt and progress your career
- Own transport required
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please note that only successful applications will be contacted.