Your new company
Our client is one of the world's most successful international law firms, ranked a top employer for diversity and inclusion while housing some of the best Lawyers in the business across many different area's of practice.
Your new role
Our client is seeking a Senior Associate with 5-7 years' experience to join their Restructuring and Insolvency team within their broader Dispute Resolution practice group in Sydney. Within this role , you will work on many of Australia's largest and most complex restructuring transactions, formal insolvencies and adjacent litigation on a local, regional and international level.
What you'll need to succeed
- minimum 5-7 years' experience in restructuring and insolvency;
- relevant experience in a top tier or leading international firm preferred;
- strong restructuring and insolvency expertise;
- dispute resolution experience;
- preferably undertaken the ARITA Advanced Certification course;
- a strong client service orientation;
- strong technical, drafting and commercial skills;
- business development aptitude, interest, and experience;
- relevant legal qualifications;
- a strong academic background;
What you'll get in return
In return you will be given an unique opportunity to work for one of the world's most successful law firms, that truly value their employee's and have built a culture based around respect, diversity and inclusion. The firm offer top market salaries and bonuses, flexibility and progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or email this to email@example.com. If you would like to find out more about this role please call Laura Keegan on 02 8062 6176 for a confidential discussion.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2602500