- Monday - Friday (No Saturdays)!
- Flexibility and early Friday knockoffs and WFH flexibility
This is a unique and rare opportunity to work as part of an established and successful agency managing a tidy and locally-based portfolio. A family-friendly office with a flexible working environment including EARLY Friday knock-offs.
We are looking for a dynamic, hardworking professional with at least 12 months experience in property management, this position has an extremely attractive salary + fuel and phone costs remunerated.
What Are the Benefits?
- Flexible working hours that work for everyone (family-friendly!)
- Wonderful team culture - just ask the staff!
- Working with an agency that has a fantastic reputation and is continually growing
- Work/life balance - the benefit of working in a team is knowing that you can support each other when on annual leave so you don't come back to a mountain of work!
- Bonuses paid for loyalty!
- BRAND new office fit-out - to be enjoyed by staff
- Take-home company car available!
- Liaising with tenants and landlords
- Ingoing, outgoing, and routine inspections
- Management of repairs & Maintenance
- Arrears management, lease renewals, and rent reviews
- Support provided with administrative duties
- NO Accounts
- NO Leasing
- NO weekends
- Minimum 1 years experience in property management essential
- Current QLD & NSW Certificate of Registration required
- A current driver's license
- An excellent problem solver
- A team player
If you feel up to the challenge then we want to hear from you! Opportunities such as these are far and few between, so don't hesitate!! Please call Sarah McColm on 0411 650 766, click APPLY NOW! email your CV to
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply and only those short-listed for the role will be contacted.