Your new company
Your new company is a federal government agency, that are seeking an expert in property leasing and facilities management in the disability sector. This role is a 12-month temporary assignment looking for an immediate start.
Your new role
In the role, you will be responsible for the coordination of contracts relating to the maintenance and services of buildings and grounds. You will also be responsible for the leasing of government owned buildings, ensuring that there are procedures in place to follow up on leases requiring renewal. You will liaise with internal & external stakeholders, to provide advice, resolve issues and maintain working relationships.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally, the successful candidate will have:
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to undertake property submissions and acquisition of new property/shared premises arrangements with other co-location partners.
- Managing the allocation and review of seating allocations to business areas.
- Undertaking block and stack activities in consultation with all stakeholders and business areas.
- Facilitating site moves in partnership with Agency wide stakeholders.
- Coordinating all individual staff location moves including transfers between sites and new staff commencing.
- Managing projects including budget management, scope development and contract administration.
- Managing utilisation of Agency property footprint.
- Managing all aspects of properties and contracts, liaising with stakeholders to ensure sites are maintained ongoing and comply with property policy requirements.
- Preparing property submissions for new sites, temporary sites, car parks and adhoc property requests.
- Facilitating property and maintenance issues with third party property providers. This includes reporting and follow up of property issues, liaising with tradespeople and contractors where required
What you'll get in return
In return, you will work in a supportive and enthusiastic team, within a government agency.
What you need to do now
Apply direct or feel free to contact Dana Linnett or Paul Hanna on (08) 7221 4146 for a confidential discussion. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2569001