Your new company
Our client is a market leader in providing innovative engineering solutions using the latest technology. They are committed to creating a platform for engineers to grow and develop whilst harnessing their passion
Your new role
You will be working across various building projects with a focus on design and client management. Your new role will include but not limited to:
- Structural design of building projects focused in residential, multi storey, low- & high-rise buildings.
- Maintaining ongoing communication with relevant Project Managers/Team Leaders and clients when required, to ensure effective communications on matters relevant to the project.
- Contributing to the resolution of technical issues on projects and providing technical guidance to other team members.
- Working in collaboration with other design disciplines to ensure the integrity of the overall design
What you'll need to succeed
Your previous experience in a similar role within this area will lead to your success, as will:
- Demonstrated experience in building structural design and preparation of design schemes, models, and calculations.
- Demonstrated skills in managing projects and budgets to meet time and resource requirements.
- Self-motivated & team orientated individual, capable of working effectively in a dynamic environment with a strong focus on professionalism and innovation.
- Strong technical and client management skills, with a determination to derive innovative design solutions
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently within a busy client focused team.
- Strong practical understanding, proactive high-level thinking, and high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work you'll be rewarded with:
- Excellent training with a focus on career growth and development
- A creative and innovative environment where you can lead a team on major projects
- Flexible work conditions
What you need to do now
If you’re passionate about this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities in Engineering contact Malcom Tshuma at Hays on 0 8 9254 4565 or email Malcom.firstname.lastname@example.org At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2636977