Your new company
This organization has provided pediatric and adult therapy services in the Manning Valley for many years. Be a part of our multidisciplinary team that includes Pediatrician, ADHD Specialist Pediatrician, Clinical and Registered Psychologists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists, Physiotherapists, Social Worker, Sleep Clinic and Dietician. The therapists take pride in working with parents and carers to build strong relationships to ensure the best possible therapy plans are implemented. All employees and Participants are encouraged to realise their full potential through taking part in a uniquely broad, flexible range of learning and training opportunities that challenge and inspire.
Your new role
Provide Assessment and Therapeutic interventions to adults and children with a range of disabilities including Autism Spectrum Disorder in a Private Practice setting and in off-site locations as needed.
- Assess the communication and social skills as well as oromotor functioning and literacy (where applicable) as it relates to the child’s overall functioning.
- Provide individual and group programs within private practice setting.
- Establish effective and collaborative relationships with team members, parents, carers, other service providers and relevant community members or organisations in order to ensure their participation in planning, decision making and reporting.
- Maintain accurate records of client’s progress.
- Prepare assessment, observation and progress reports as required.
- Contribute to the general management and behavioural support of the child.
- Contribute to team assessments and treatment planning.
- In collaboration with families and other team members, plan and deliver appropriate intervention services which build on family strengths, needs, priorities and meets quality service standards.
- Provide support and consultation to meet the identified needs of children and their families.
- Support the learning of others through skill sharing, formal and informal training and giving feedback.
- Participate as a member of the team in the development of service policies and guidelines for Intalink Therapy Solutions in collaboration with government and non-government agencies and clients and families
- Establish and maintain service partnerships and work collaboratively to build networks with relevant service providers in the government and community sector.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor degree in Speech Pathology, or equivalent.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Commitment to providing quality services and care to children and adults with a disability
- Willingness to learn
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
- Current NDIS Worker's Clearance (or willing to obtain)
- Current Working with Children's Check (or willing to obtain)
What you'll get in return
- The organization will you the opportunity to work alongside a multidisciplinary team
- Allows a generous budget for personal development
- Offers job security
- NFP organization offers a salary sacrifice package
- Work in a supportive team culture
- Attractive salary package in a great location
- work/ life balance in a supportive environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2531043