- Do you have Retail Operations/Facilities Management experience?
- Retail Premium Portfolio
- Join the industry property leaders!
Our Client is an industry leader providing management and facilities services across commercial, retail, and industrial assets. They have notable management and are experiencing consistent growth within the Sydney region.
Our Client is currently seeking an Operations Manager to join the team on one of their major contracts.
The Operations Manager is responsible for the coordination of services for multiple sites as required under the contract including allocation of work orders, inspections, reporting, and invoicing. This role will manage a suite of projects, routine maintenance and breakdown requests at any one time therefore will be required to effectively plan and manage tasks within the operational budget and time frames.
Your primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Technical and facilities’ operations, ensuring all Critical Environment requirements are met
- Build and develop effective client/stakeholder relationships across multiple levels of the organisation
- Ensure vendors are well-managed, delivering services on time and within budget
- Actively encourage an environment that supports teamwork, cooperation, performance excellence and personal success
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- 2 – 3 years FM or Operations experience;
- Liaising with retailers, contractors, etc.
- Experience with preventative maintenance scheduling;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Experience in the management of subcontractors and suppliers;
- Demonstrated computer literacy in both windows (Microsoft) and business-based applications;
- Proactive, hands-on approach and strong organisational skills;
- Motivated and eager to establish your career in Operations Management!
This role is perfect for someone looking to grow their Operations Management career, working in a diverse and challenging role in a rewarding environment. Working for an employer of choice, you will be offered professional development and opportunities for career advancement.
For more information contact Naome on 0416 164 000 or email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not looking yourself but know someone right for the role?
Refer a friend & receive a referral fee – ask me how!
Please note that due to high application volumes, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Only Australian permanent residents are eligible to apply.