If you love ‘70s, ‘80s or ‘90s music, you’ll be drooling at the prospect of seeing the stars of those eras live.
Well drool no more because a few of Australia’s greatest acts will be performing at the Goulburn Workers Arena on Friday October 13 in a night capable of fulfilling your wildest dreams.
Forever Classic 2GN will present Classic Hits Live featuring:
- Two time ARIA Hall of Fame Inductee Ross Wilson who is arguably best known for the song ‘Eagle Rock’ with the band ‘Daddy Cool’
- Founder of pop groups ‘The Twilights’, ‘Axiom’ and ‘Little River Band’ Glenn Shorrock who was inducted in the ARIA Hall of Fame
- Pseudo Echo who released well known albums ‘Autumnal Park’ and ‘Love an Adventure’
- 1927 who are no stranger to Goulburn
- The Radiators who released Aussie classics ‘No Tragedy’ and ‘Gimme Head’ and ’Coming Home’
- Mark Gabel of Choirboys
- Matt Finish
- Grant Walmsley of The Screaming Jets.
General manager of Forever Classic 2GN, Gail Bowdern was extremely pumped for the event.
“Bringing Classic Hits Live to Goulburn is very exciting,” Ms Bowdern said.
“People say nothing ever happens around here, but now, these legendary music artists are coming to town.
“We do not have to travel at all to see them and some of the best classic hits from the ‘80s will be live on our doorstep.
“We play their songs on air all the time, so to have them in town for one event is awesome.”
Goulburn Workers Club chief executive officer Brett Gorham was stoked to host the event.
“Goulburn Workers Club are proud to be presenting the inaugural Classic Hits Live concert in October,” Mr Gorham said.
“Featuring an array of classic Australian rock bands performing their biggest hits, this event is an exciting opportunity for the people of Goulburn and surrounding areas to experience live music in a festival environment.
“With the support of the Goulburn community, we are hoping this may become an ongoing event.”
Food can be purchased and while picnic food is allowed, no metal cutlery is permitted. No tables, tents or sun shelters are permitted or umbrellas even if it rains.
Gates open at 3pm for a 4.30pm start and will conclude at around 7.30pm.
Tickets are $99 for the over 18 event and can be bought at ticketmaster.com.au or by calling 136 100.
While you're with us…
Did you know the Goulburn Post is now offering breaking news alerts and a weekly email newsletter? Keep up-to-date with all the local news: sign up here.