Vintage Farm Machinery
Bring the family to this year’s 14th annual rally held at the Taralga Showground. The event starts off with a tractor trek on Friday. The weekend activities include vintage trucks, tractors, beautifully restored heritage machinery, classic and vintage cars, small motors, steam engines, stationary engines, trade stalls and working demonstrations. There will be food and drink available and a concert by the very popular String Family on Saturday night.
- Taralga Showground - Friday-Sunday, November 16-18, adults $10, children under 16 free. Contact Alan 0427 400 608.
Clawfield Cup Yabby Racing
Ready, set, go, for the 2018 Clawfield Cup. A fun-filled family day out at the yabby races in the historic village of Laggan. Gates open at 12pm and races commence at 1pm, there will be food and drink available for purchase, BYO is not permitted. Yabby stock is provided, no outside entries will be accepted.
- Laggan Pub - Saturday, November 17, $5 entry fee, children free, camping available on site call 4837 3208. Other inquiries 0490 245 220.
Jammin 4 The Homeless
Join in this evening of uplifting music for a great cause. One Faith Band is an energetic and engaging band of musicians and entertainers who will be playing a collection of classic favourites with a sprinkling of new songs. The concert will also feature D&G Ministries, David Willersdorf, Paul I, Mal Smith and Sandy Louise. Entry is 7 cans of food per person and all proceeds go to local church outreaches.
- Crookwell Memorial Hall - Saturday, November 17, 5pm-9pm
Southern NSW Team Sorting
Team Sorting is a fast paced, entertaining, Western equestrian sport that is fun for the whole family that evolved from farm and station work by separating cattle into pens for branding, doctoring or transport. This exercise tests the skills of both horse and rider where communication and trust play a key role.
- Crookwell Showground - Saturday-Sunday, November 17-18.
Music in The Park
Live entertainment by Dallas Atkins, One Faith Band, Crooked Corner Old Time Band and the Mud Puddles Jazz Band. Any local artists who wish to perform are welcome. Food and drink will be available in the park, or pack a picnic and enjoy the music and the beautiful surrounds.
- Pat Cullen Reserve / Kiamma Creek Crookwell - Sunday, November 18, 11.30am -3pm, gold coin donation, 4832 1004.