Hockey NSW Indoor State Championship – Masters Men
- On Friday, November 9 to Sunday, November 11, time TBC, Veolia Arena and Goulburn Basketball Stadium. Admission: free. Telephone: 4823 4901
Hockey NSW comprises of 27 Associations and approximately 30,000 registered hockey players in regional and metropolitan NSW. The player base represents men, women, boys and girls ranging from five years of age in introductory programs to players aged over sixty five in Masters Programs. Competitors will be travelling from Nepean, Parkes, Illawarra, South Coast, Sydney, Dubbo, Grafton, Bathurst, Port Macquarie, Newcastle as well as local Goulburn teams.
Jamie Agius at the Southern Railway Hotel
- On Friday November 9 from 8.30pm, Southern Railway Hotel. Admission: free. Telephone: 4821 2498
Jamie Agius hails from Goulburn and offers a range of entertainment for a soloist. Jamie has become a regular act since 2010 at the Tamworth Music Festival. His first love is country music and his repertoire includes country, country rock, ballards, Australiana and rock. He’s back to perform at the Southern Railway Hotel.
Super Trucks at Wakefield Park
- Saturday November 10, 9am to Sunday November 11, 5pm, Wakefield Park Raceway. Admission: from $20. Telephone: 4822 2811
The Super Trucks are back at Wakefield Park! Come along for an exciting day at the track and bring the family. The Super Trucks are a part of our Wakefield Park Motor Race Meeting. Other categories for this event include Series X3 NSW Excels and Pulsars. Our cafe facility will be open both days.
Girls Day Out at the Races
- On Saturday November 10, from 10am, Goulburn District Racing Club. Admission: $25 adult, $15 student/concession and U5 free. Telephone: 4822 2222
In support of local women's health charities, Girls Day Out at the Races is the biggest and brightest day on Goulburn's social calendar. Shine your shoes and don your fascinators for a day out at the races. Enter the Goulburn Post Fashion on the Field and dance to the tunes from the Grand Slam Band until your feet hurt. Courtesy Buses will be operating on the day. Gates open 10am with the first race at around 11.30am.
Convoy For Kids Goulburn Carnival Day
- Saturday November 10, 9am to 2pm, Goulburn Recreation Area, Goulburn Showground. Admission: gold coin donation. Telephone: 1300 663 669
Come along to the Convoy For Kids Goulburn Carnival day! A stack of trucks to check out, along with many quality market stalls (just before Christmas), rides for kids, activities, displays, giant auctions and more! A range of food, coffee and other treats will be on sale. Proceeds from the day will go to Convoy For Kids Goulburn, so come along and join in the fun.
Mulwaree High Remembrance Museum
- On Saturday November 10, 2pm, Mulwaree High School. Admission: gold coin donation. Email: email@example.com
Goulburn District Historical and Genealogical Society Inc offers the opportunity to visit Mulwaree High Remembrance Museum. Walk the Remembrance Tree Corridor and reflect on those who paid the supreme sacrifice. Volunteers will provide insight into items donated and the museum’s history. RSVP by Friday November 9 to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Mulwaree Museum’.
Yarralaw Springs Wines
- On Sunday November 11, 11am - 4pm, Yarralaw Springs Wines. Telephone: 4844 7188
Spend some time to relax in the beautiful surroundings of Yarralaw Springs Wines. Sample the estate grown classic varieties produced in the unique strawbale winery, using organic practices. Experience the cellar door ambience with tours and wine tasting available from 11am to 4pm in the Strawbale Winery, only 15 mins from Goulburn. Bring your picnic lunch and enjoys the views.
The Goulburn Club - A short history
- On Monday November 12, from 6pm, Goulburn Soldier's Club. Telephone: 0448 214 772
The Goulburn Club in Market Street is one of Goulburn's earliest buildings. Anna McCormack will present a short history of the Goulburn Club. The booklet 'The Goulburn Club on Market Street' by Rhys Howitt and Anna McCormack will be available for sale at $15 per copy. RSVP by Friday November 9 by emailing email@example.com with the subject line ‘Goulburn Club’.
Aussie Night Markets
- November 16-17, from 4pm, Goulburn Recreation Area. Admission: free. Telephone: 4823 4901
Returning for another two nights with a fantastic array of international food, the Aussie Night Markets is ready for more feasting fun. You'll find burgers, chicken wings, kebabs, pizza, baked potatoes and more! Have a sweet tooth?? You'll love the desserts on offer. Why not grab the family and head out for a night or two of international food you won't forget!