Celebrate the Christmas season with fun, family events in the beautiful Upper Lachlan.
From carols with picnics in the fresh country air to carols by candlelight under the starry sky, there is something for everyone to get you in the Christmas spirit.
There are community markets selling local, handmade produce and products that make thoughtful Christmas gifts or tasty culinary treats for the big day.
The locally-owned shops in the towns and villages all offer something a little special and unique to their visitors, providing many choices for presents for all, and while you are there, stop for coffee and lunch at one of the many cafes, pubs or restaurants to make the day a memorable one.
Crookwell and Bigga are also hosting kid’s Christmas parties with lollies, gifts, face painting, magic shows and visits from the ever popular Santa.
Please see details below for the upcoming events.
Crookwell Christmas Carols Evening
- Crookwell Memorial Hall – Friday 7th, 7pm for more information phone 0434 243 225
St Stephens Christmas Carols and Picnic
- St Stephens Church, Pejar – Saturday 8th, 6.30pm, for more information phone 0411 740 275
Binda Community Carols
- Binda Hall – Saturday 8th, 5.30pm, for more information phone 0428 238 023
Laggan Christmas Markets
- Laggan Memorial Hall – Saturday 8th, 9am – 1pm, for more information phone 4836 5234
Gunning Lions Club Christmas Markets
- Old Court House – Sunday 9th, 8am – 2pm, for more information 4845 1049
Collector Picnic and Carols
- All Saints Anglican Church – Sunday 15th, 5pm
Crookwell RSL Kid’s Christmas
- Crookwell Services & Bowling Club – Sunday 16th, 11am, for more info phone 4832 1265
Taralga Christmas Carols
- St Luke’s Anglican Church - Sunday 16th, 6.30pm, for more information phone 4840 2558
Bigga Golf Club Kid’s Christmas
- Bigga Golf Club – Saturday 22nd, 5pm, for more information phone 4835 2260
Gunning Carols by Candlelight
- Barbour Park – Saturday 22nd, 5.30pm