Phyllis Wong Mysteries Magic Show
- October 1 from 11am-12pm at Goulburn Mulwaree Library, 184-194 Bourke Street. Cost: $5 per child. For more info, contact Goulburn Mulwaree Library via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on (02) 4823 4435.
Together with Geoffrey McSkimming, Sue-Anne Webster brings magic from the Phyllis Wong mysteries to life on stage in a fun, lively and dazzling magic performance. For Ages 5 years and over. Parents are required to stay.
Earth Clay workshop
- September 29 from 10am-2:30pm. Cost: $65. For more info, call Goulburn Regional Art Gallery on 02 4823 4494.
Join artist in residence, Harriet Body for an in-depth workshop to experience the full process of creating from the earth. In this workshop participants will learn to extract clay from earth. Using the prepared clay, participants will create forms that will be fired and returned to the students at a later date. Please note: The process will generate a lot of mess so it is highly recommended that you wear enclosed shoes and clothes that are okay to get dirty. We will stop for a quick break in the morning and at lunch so please bring lunch and snacks. We will spend a great deal of time outside in the courtyard in the morning so you may wish to bring a hat.
Writing Thrilling Fiction Workshop with author Jack Heath
- September 29 from 2:30pm to 4pm at Goulburn Mulwaree Library, 184-194 Bourke Street. Free event, bookings essential. For more info, contact Goulburn Mulwaree Library via email email@example.com or call on (02) 4823 4435.
In this fast, frenzied and funny workshop, Jack Heath will give you the beginning of a story. Your mission is to race against the clock to complete it. You'll learn to manage prickly plots, charismatic characters, sinister settings and more as you get feedback from Jack and from your classmates. If you're a writer, a reader, or just a bold thrill-seeker, this session is for you. For ages 12-18 years. Free event, bookings essential.
Action Reaction Superhero Training and Stunt Show
- October 8 from 10am-12pm at Goulburn Mulwaree Library, 184-194 Bourke Street. Cost: $5. For more info, contact Goulburn Mulwaree Library via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on (02) 4823 4435.
Are you a superhero in disguise? Participate in a superhero training workshop where you will learn cool new tricks essential for every superhero, then watch the professional superheroes in a 20 minute superhero show full of flips and tricks. Workshops include superhero training and a stunt show. Two workshop sessions are available at 10am and 11am. For Ages 4-12 years. Parents are required to stay.
Goulburn Mulwaree Council
- September 29 - October 9 from 11am - 2pm at 155 Auburn Street, Goulburn. For more details, contact Caitlin Muddiman via email email@example.com or call on (02) 4823 4826.
Goulburn Mulwaree Council's 2020 Spring School Holiday Program is run for 12-18 year old and operates from Tuesday 29th September to Friday 9th October under the supervision of Council's Youth Services staff. Programs will be delivered both online via Zoom and face to face at the Goulburn Community Centre at 155 Auburn St, Goulburn, NSW, 2580. Due to current COVID-19 restrictions spaces are limited each day. Youth Services staff will strictly follow Goulburn Mulwaree Council's COVID -19 Safety Plan. Each activity will have an instructor and Youth Worker participating and available to support and help participants through the activities. The same rules apply to the online activities as they would if they were participating in a normal school holiday program. If there is any inappropriate behaviour or language towards the workers or other participants you will be disconnected from the activity. Please contact staff if you have any questions or concerns with permission notes available here.
List of events are:
- Tie Dye - September 29 from 11am - 2pm at Goulburn Community Centre
- Disney Colour Game (Online) - September 30 from 1-2pm
- Movie Day - October 1 from 11am - 2pm at Goulburn Community Centre
- Cooking Sushi and Rice Paper Rolls - October 2 from 11 am - 2pm at Goulburn Community Centre
- Basketball - October 6 from 11am - 2pm at Goulburn Community Centre
- Trivia (Online) - October 7 from 1-2pm
- Mystery Art Workshop - October 8 from 11am - 2pm at Goulburn Community Centre
- Capture the Flag - October 9 from 11am - 2pm at Goulburn Community Centre
Goulburn PCYC School Holidays Program
School Holidays are here and there is a lot of fun to be had at PCYC Goulburn. $35 per day or you can use your creative kids voucher when booking three or more days. Activities will run everyday between the 29th September and the 1st of October and again between October 6-8. Each child will be required to bring morning tea, lunch and water bottle with strict hygiene and social distancing measures in place. Limited spots are available so make sure you contact us for more information or to book in.
Activities for kids:
- 29 September and 6 October - Gymnastics/Games/Arts and Craft
- 30 September and 7 October - Free G/Rock Climbing/Origami
- 1 October and 8 October - Multisport/Arts and Craft
Did you know the Goulburn Post is now offering breaking news alerts and a weekly email newsletter? Keep up-to-date with all the local news: sign up below.