Southern NSW Local Health District (SNSWLHD) has identified a number of exposure sites in Goulburn and Yass after two new COVID-19 cases were confirmed on Monday.
These two cases are a part of the seven new cases detected in Queanbeyan, Googong, Batemans Bay, Goulburn and Cooma areas.
District's Public Health Unit is working with a number of venues to inform close contacts of infectious cases.
Anyone who was present at one of the venues of concern, during the times listed below, is considered to be a casual contact and should get tested and isolate immediately.
- The Reject Shop at 296-300 Auburn Street, Goulburn on 3.09.2021 between 11.20-11.30am.
- Coles Goulburn Shopping Centre, Auburn Street and Clifford Street on 1.09.2021 between 7.45-8.00pm and on 3.09.2021 between 11.15am-12.10pm.
- First Choice Liquor at 317 Auburn Street, Goulburn on 3.09.2021 between 12-12.25pm.
- Caltex at 68 Goldsmith Street, corner Bourke Street, Goulburn on 5.09.2021 between 10.25-10.40am.
- Free Choice Tobacconist at 217 Auburn Street, Goulburn on 5.09.2021 between 10.20-10.25am.
- Old Pacific Inn at 394 Auburn Street, Goulburn on 5.09.2021 between 10.40-11.00am.
- Smokemart at 207 Auburn Street, Goulburn on 5.09.2021 between 10.10-10.20am.
- Woolworths Sloane Street, Goulburn on 5.09.2021 between 8.45-10.15am.
- Shell West Cooma at 686 Snowy Mountain Highway, Cooma on 30.08.2021 between 7.45-8.15am.
- STIHL Shop Cooma at 44 Sharp Street, Cooma on 1.09.2021 beween 9-10am
- Goulburn Tyre & Exhaust Centre at 7/11 Verner Street, Goulburn on 2.09.2021 between 10am-12pm.
- IGA Yass at 63 Laidlaw Street, Yass on 2.09.2021 between 4-4.30pm.
- Caltex Yass at 1715 Yass Valley Way, Yass on 4.09.2021 between 4.15-4.45pm.
It remains vital that anyone who has any symptoms or is a close or casual contact of a person with COVID-19, isolates and is tested immediately. When testing clinics are busy, please ensure you stay in line, identify yourself to staff and tell them that you have symptoms or are a contact of a case.
Testing in Goulburn is available at:
- Goulburn Base Hospital 130 Goldsmith Street, Goulburn Entry through the 'old' main entrance. 9am - 3pm Monday - Sunday.
- Goulburn Capital Pathology drive-through, former council depot, 2 Bourke Street, Goulburn. Enter via Bourke Street, south bound only 8am - 4pm Monday - Friday 8am - 12pm Saturday. Closed Sunday.
- Goulburn Laverty drive-through Seiffert Oval, Faithfull Street, Goulburn. 8am - 4pm Monday - Friday 8am - 12pm Saturday.
- A 'walk-in' COVID-19 vaccination clinic today and tomorrow from 9am-4pm. This is being run by Southern NSW Local Health District in the NSW Government Offices Building in Bourke Street (next door to the new Ambulance Station and across the road from St John's).