Southern NSW Local Health District (SNSWLHD) has been notified of venues of concern associated with positive COVID cases in Yass and Goulburn in the past few days.
It follows today's announcement of a positive case in Yass that is under investigation and will be included in tomorrow's numbers.
Anyone who visited one of these venues at the times listed is a casual contact and must immediately get tested and isolate until a negative result is received.
Please get tested even if you have had a test in recent days. If your exposure at this venue was in the past four days, you must get another test on day five from the date of exposure.
Wear a mask around others and limit your movements until you get another negative result. You should continue to monitor for symptoms and if any symptoms appear, get tested and isolate again.
- Yass ALDI - 193 Comur Street Thursday, September 9 7am to 2.30pm; Friday, September 10 7am to 10am; Saturday, September 11 6am to 9am.
- Yass Woolworths - corner Comur and Polding Streets Thursday, September 9 6.30pm to 7.15pm; Sunday, September 12 8.30am to 9.30am.
- Yass Caltex - 1715 Yass Valley Way Friday, September 10, 8.30am to 8.35am.
- Yass Dominoes - 63 Laidlaw Street, Saturday, September 11 1.10pm to 1.20pm.
- Yass Mobil - 44 Comur Street Friday, September10 6.15am to 6.20am.
- Goulburn The Masala Mill 318 Auburn Street Tuesday, September 7 5.25pm to 6.00pm
- Goulburn ALDI - Unit 9/13 Clinton Street, Tuesday, September 7 5.30pm to 6.30pm.
- Goulburn Marketplace Shopping Centre - 12-20 Verner Street Wednesday, September 8 4.45pm to 5.30pm.
- Goulburn Woolworths - Sloane Street, Thursday, September 9 4.45pm to 5.30pm.
- Goulburn Free Choice Tobacconist Goulburn Square - 217 Auburn Street, Thursday September 9 10am to 10.30am.
- Goulburn Akira Japanese Food (food court) Goulburn Square - 217 Auburn Street Thursday, September 9 10am to 10.30am.
Queanbeyan Woolworths Corner Crawford Street and Antill Street Thursday, September 9 6.40am to 6.55am; Friday, September 10 6.15am to 7.10am.
If additional venues are identified through further contact tracing these will be announced as soon as they are known. Staff working at these venues will be risk assessed by the Public Health Unit and advised of isolation and testing requirements.
Anyone who checked in to a venue of concern during the times listed, using the Service NSW QR app, will be notified by SMS from NSW Health as soon as possible over the next 48 hours.
Everyone in the District should be alert for any symptoms that could signal COVID-19, including headache, nausea, sore throat, runny nose, cough, loss of smell or taste, or fever. If symptoms appear, people must isolate and get tested immediately, and remain isolated until a negative result is received.
There are 500 COVID-19 testing locations across NSW. A full list of SNSWLHD's clinic sites and hours is available on the website: https://www.snswlhd.health.nsw.gov.au/ourservices/infectious-disease/covid-19
If you are eligible, please also come forward for vaccination as soon as possible.