A new venue of concern has been identified in Goulburn overnight.
Budget Petrol Goulburn on Common Street is now a casual contact location as listed on the NSW Health Website.
The venues of concern list was updated late on Wednesday, September 15.
Anyone who visited Budget Petrol Goulburn on Monday, September 13 between 8.30 am to 8:35 am is required to immediately get tested and isolate until a negative result is received, even if a test was taken in recent days.
If a person's date of exposure at this venue occurred in the past four days, you must get another test on day five from the date of exposure.
Wear a mask around others and limit movements until another negative result, and continue to monitor for symptoms, getting tested again if any symptoms occur.
READ ALSO: COVID-19 vaccination rates revealed
Budget Petrol Goulburn is the seventh venue of concern in Goulburn this week after six were announced on Monday, September 13.
To help stop the spread of COVID-19:
- If you are unwell, get tested and isolate right away - don't delay.
- Wash your hands regularly and take hand sanitiser with you when you go out.
- Keep your distance and leave 1.5 metres between yourself and others.
- Wear a mask at all times when outside your home, except when exercising.
There are several Covid-19 testing clinics across the Southern Tablelands.
- Goulburn Base Hospital and Health Service: 130 Goldsmith St, Goulburn
- Goulburn drive-through: Seiffert Oval, Goulburn
- Goulburn Capital Pathology: 127 Bourke Street, Goulburn
- Crookwell Hospital: 19 Kialla Rd, Crookwell.
- Yass drive-through clinic: 1-3 MacDonald St, Yass.
- Queanbeyan District Hospital & Health Service: 107 Collett St, Queanbeyan NSW
- Queanbeyan Capital Pathology: 23 Antill Street, 1st Floor, Queanbeyan.
- Queanbeyan Laverty Pathology drive-through clinic: Quenbeyan Showground carpark
Did you know the Goulburn Post is now offering breaking news alerts and a weekly email newsletter? Keep up-to-date with all the local news: sign up below.