There are 11 new venues of concern in Goulburn.
The Southern NSW Local Health District (SNSWLHD) were notified of the following new venues of concern associated with COVID-19 cases.
- Goulburn Square, Saturday, October 2, 1pm to 2pm and Monday, October 4, 1.55pm to 2.55pm
- Red Rooster, Sunday, October 3, 6.55pm to 7.55pm
- Blooms Chemist, 304-308 Auburn Street, Saturday, October 2, 1.05pm to 1.50pm
- Coles, Friday, October 1, 5.20pm to 6pm and Saturday, October 2, 1.10pm to 2.10pm
- Mitre 10, 304 Sloane Street, Friday, October 1, 9.45am to 5.45pm
- NewsXpress, Friday, October 1, 3.05pm to 4.35pm
- KFC, Auburn Street, Friday, October 1, 11.30am to 12.05pm
- Da Lat Bakery, Friday, October 1, 2.55pm to 3.35pm
- Bradfordville Friendly Grocer, Monday, October 4, 3.35pm to 4.15pm
- Subway, Auburn Street, Wednesday, October 6, 2.25pm to 3.05pm
Anyone who visited one of these venues at the times listed is a casual contact and must immediately get tested and isolate until a negative result is received.
Staff will be contacted separately by SNSWLHD's Public Health Unit regarding their testing and isolation requirements.
Everyone in the district should be alert for any symptoms that could signal COVID-19 including headache, nausea, sore throat, runny nose, cough, loss of smell or taste, or fever.
If symptoms appear, people must isolate and get tested immediately, and remain isolated until a negative result is received.
To help stop the spread of COVID-19:
- If you are unwell, get tested and isolate right away - don't delay.
- Wash your hands regularly and take hand sanitiser with you when you go out.
- Keep your distance and leave 1.5 metres between yourself and others.
- Wear a mask at all times when outside your home, except when exercising.
Did you know the Goulburn Post is now offering breaking news alerts and a weekly email newsletter? Keep up-to-date with all the local news: sign up below.