Everyone loves Lambert Karate Dojo and that was proven when it was chosen as Goulburn's most popular business.
Run by David and Shenae Lambert, the two were delighted when announced as the people's choice winner at the virtual Goulburn Business Awards night on Saturday, October 9.
The martial arts business also received a $1500 advertising package from Radio Goulburn.
Lambert Karate Dojo was one of 16 businesses to take home an award on the night.
Goulburn Solar took home the employer of choice award, Amanda McNamara from Studio4 Signs and Design was announced as outstanding employee and Agent 2.0 Real Estate was named the outstanding start up business of the year.
Agent 2.0 Real Estate also received a $2000 business grant from the Goulburn Chamber of Commerce and a technical knock out package from the Southern Region Business Enterprise Centre.
The rest of the winners all took out awards in the Goulburn's Favourite category.
- Restaurant, Diner, Cafe or Takeaway - K and Gz
- Hairdresser or Beautician - Jason's Barbershop
- Pub or Club - Hibernian Hotel
- Retail Shop - Masala Mill
- Automotive - Tyre Team Goulburn
- Trade - JDY Electrical
- Real Estate, Housing and Development - First National Real Estate
- Business Services - Studio4 Signs and Design
- Training and Learning - TAFE NSW
- Entertainment and Media - Lilac Cinema
- Health, Fitness and Wellbeing - Lambert Karate Dojo
- Community Services - PCYC Goulburn
- Agricultural and Animal - Southern Tablelands Vet Hospital
Glenn Turner was the guest speaker on the night and spoke about the challenges he faced throughout his career and how he overcame them.
READ ALSO: Work commences on Collector Road culverts
There were also a few raffle prizes won on the night.
Stay tuned this week for in depth stories for a few of the winning businesses.
Did you know the Goulburn Post is now offering breaking news alerts and a weekly email newsletter? Keep up-to-date with all the local news: sign up below.