If you can't make it to the ballot box on Saturday March 23, there are several early voting options available.
This can be done in person at an election manager's office, online, or via postal vote. Voting is compulsory for all people on the electoral roll.
Pre-poll voting is available at:
- Goulburn election manager's office: Shop 4, 238 Sloane Street, Goulburn
- St Clements Anglican Church Hall: 18 Church Street, Yass
- Weekdays: 8am to 6pm
- Thursday, March 21: 8am to 8pm
- Saturdays: 9am to 5pm
- Sundays: Closed
People who have a disability (vision impairment or mobility restrictions), live more than 20 kilometres from the nearest polling place, or will be outside NSW on election day, can apply to use the iVote system to vote via the internet or the telephone.
To register visit iVote.nsw.gov.au or call 1300 2 iVote (1300 24 86 83).
iVote electronically-assisted voting applications close at 1pm on March 23. Votes can be cast using iVote until 6pm on March 23. Votes can be verified within one hour of voting. Receipts can be checked until March 29.
- Dr Saan Ecker: The Greens
- Andy Wood: Shooters, Fishers and Farmers Party
- Wendy Tuckerman: Liberal Party
- Tracey Keenan: Animal Justice Party
- Dr Ursula Stephens: Labor Party
- Dean McCrae: Liberal Democrats
- Richard Orchard: One Nation
Postal vote applications will be accepted until 6pm on March 18. You can apply for a postal vote at elections.nsw.gov.au.
Who is eligible?
You may be eligible to vote in person before election day at an early voting centre if you on election day:
- will be outside NSW
- will be more than 8km from a voting centre in your electorate
- will be travelling and unable to attend a voting centre
- are seriously ill or infirm, so unable to attend a voting centre
- are approaching maternity
- have religious beliefs that prevent you from attending a voting centre
- are in a correctional centre and prevented from attending a voting centre
- are caring for a person outside of a hospital setting, which prevents you from attending a voting centre
- will be working
- are a silent elector
- have a disability