Residents across NSW will be able add their COVID-19 digital vaccination certificate into their Service NSW app with the program now rolling out State-wide.
The Service NSW app will include a number of security measures to help compliance officers and businesses with checking and validating a customer's vaccination status, including a NSW Waratah logo hologram and rotating QR codes, similar to the Digital Driver Licence.
How to link your vaccination certificate to your Service NSW App:
- Make sure your Service NSW app has been updated.
- Once updated, open your Service NSW app. Press the plus button next to licences and credentials.
- On the add licence and credential screen, press the plus button next to the COVID-19 digital certificate.
- A screen will pop up on the app asking you to either login in to MyGov or use the Medicare Express app (if you have that downloaded on your phone).
- If you are using MyGov, log in with your details and then click Proof of COVID-19 vaccination under quick links.
- On the next page, click view proof under 'Proof of Vaccinations and then click view history.
- Confirm your name and then select share with check in app. Pick Service NSW and follow the prompts
- Log into Service NSW app and follow the prompts.
- Your vaccination proof should now appear the carousal slide next to your digital licence.
If you're using the Express Plus Medicare app:
- Open the Express Plus Medicare app.
- Select 'Proof of vaccinations' from Services.
- Select 'View history'.
- Select your name, then 'View COVID-19 digital certificate'.
- Select 'Share with check in app'.
- Select 'Service NSW' and follow the prompts.
- Log in to your Service NSW app and follow the prompts to add your certificate to your profile.