Several new cases of COVID-19 have been recorded in the Southern Highlands and Southern Tablelands.
Two new cases of COVID-19 were recorded in the Southern Highlands as of September 19, 8 pm.
No other information is currently known.
According to the NSW Health website there are 24 active cases of COVID-19 in the community, 20 of which have no known sources.
The total number of cases in the Wingecarribee local government area is 29 since June.
There were seven new cases of COVID-19 reported in Southern NSW as of September 19, 8 pm.
Three new cases were reported in Goulburn, with all three linked to known cases.
Two new cases were reported in Yass, both are linked to known cases.
Two new cases were also reported in Queanbeyan, both cases are under investigation.
This brings the total cases in SNSWLHD to 76 since the start of the current outbreak in June.
Several venues were added to the NSW Health website as venues of concern. You can search for them here.
Across NSW, 935 cases of COVID-19 were recorded, and more than 129,000 were tested for the virus in the 24 hour period up to September 19, 8 pm.
Residents should be alert for any symptoms that could signal COVID-19 including headache, nausea, sore throat, runny nose, cough, loss of smell or taste, or fever.
If symptoms appear, people must isolate and get tested immediately, and remain isolated until a negative result is received.
To help stop the spread of COVID-19:
- If you are unwell, get tested and isolate right away - don't delay.
- Wash your hands regularly and take hand sanitiser with you when you go out.
- Keep your distance and leave 1.5 metres between yourself and others.
- Wear a mask at all times when outside your home, except when exercising.
There are two Covid-19 testing locations in the Southern Highlands.
- Bowral and District Hospital. Open 8:30 am to 5 pm, seven days a week. Appointments are not required. Entry is from Ascot Road.
- Mittagong Respiratory Clinic. Open 8 am to 5 pm, seven days a week. Appointments required, call 4800 9032. The clinic is located in the lower level of Mittagong Health Care Centre.
There are several Covid-19 testing clinics across the Southern Tablelands.
- Goulburn Base Hospital and Health Service, 130 Goldsmith St, Goulburn
- Goulburn drive-through Seiffert Oval, Goulburn
- Goulburn Capital Pathology 127 Bourke Street, Goulburn. Appointments are not required.
- Crookwell Hospital 19 Kialla Rd, Crookwell.
- Yass drive-through clinic Walker Park, Yass. Registration is recommended by calling 1800 318 248 before attending the clinic.
- Queanbeyan District Hospital & Health Service 107 Collett St, Queanbeyan NSW. No booking is required. To register, call 1800 318 248.
- Queanbeyan Capital Pathology, 23 Antill Street, 1st Floor, Queanbeyan. No booking is required, however, registration is recommended by calling 1800 318 248 before attending the clinic.
- Queanbeyan Laverty Pathology drive-through clinic Queanbeyan Showground carpark.